Oak Grove Lutheran School's Jackson Hall | Fargo, ND

The campus of Oak Grove Lutheran School, founded in 1906, is located adjacent to the Red River in a North Fargo residential neighborhood. Renovation of the existing Jackson Hall includes work on all four levels totaling 26,700 square feet. Spaces were remodeled and converted into classrooms, admissions offices, business offices, and development offices. The area between Jackson Hall and the Gorder Gymnasium was in-filled with a 3,500 square foot single story addition that provides a much needed connection between the two buildings.

Click to view