Full Time Fargo, ND
Zerr Berg Architects (ZBA), an architectural firm located in Fargo, ND, is seeking a full-time Project Architect to join our team. ZBA is a growing, full-service architectural firm providing design services for projects of all types including primary, secondary, and higher education as well as commercial, municipal, residential, and industrial projects. Our people are passionate about serving the communities we work and live in, building relationships with our clients that extend far beyond the project. Our workplace is engaging and highly collaborative, offering opportunities to get involved and make a difference! If our mission of Creating Community through Inspired Design resonates with you, come join our team!
- Lead project team, including external consultants, on all phases of a project in a highly collaborative, team-based workplace.
- Manage and lead owner and consultant coordination meetings.
- Construction Administration including site observation.
- Manage relationships with clients, representatives, and contractors.
- Provide guidance and supervision to production staff for the development of construction documentation.
- 5+ years of progressive architectural experience, with a portfolio showing a strong design background.
- Professional degree in architecture, or equivalent from a NAAB accredited program.
- Registered architectural license in the U.S. required, Minnesota or North Dakota license preferred.
- Highly proficient in Revit, Bluebeam, and MS Office Suite.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, Enscape, Lumion or other 3D Modeling software preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects.
- Knowledge of building design and construction means, methods, and techniques.
- Creative with a passion for quality design and a desire to make a difference while thriving in a highly collaborative environment.
Compensation based on experience includes salary, annual bonus, and a competitive benefits package.
- 401(k) & 401(k) company match
- Paid time off & holiday pay
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Life, long term disability & ADD insurance
- Volunteer time
- Professional registrations and memberships